Looking for Customer Delivery Project Coordinator
What you will be doing as Customer Delivery Project Coordinator
- Support the project staff
- Plan and coordinate project scheduling, budgeting and administrative tasks
- Updates necessary tracking systems to ensure that project and program status is maintained with complete accuracy
- Keep Management informed regarding the progress of all project coordination activities
- Alert Management of problems/conflicts relating to the execution of assigned projects
- Coordinate all tasks related to invoicing and purchase orders
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project, and program for both internal and external distribution
- Manage the process of material requisitions and purchase orders
- End to end project support
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness
- Obtain and ensure commitment to schedules from necessary team members
- Perform a wide variety of administrative duties as required to support project completion
- Track and monitor project progress within corporate systems (Site Tracker)
What you will bring to the table as a Customer Delivery Project Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administrative experience; wireless telecom or utility industry experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working within databases
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Basic math and computer skills
- Excellent typing and data entry skills
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.