Senior Fraud Engineer
Looking for a Senior Fraud Engineer
(Compensation: $87,500.00/Year – $125,000.00/Year)
What you will be doing as a Senior Fraud Engineer
- Ensures the Fraud Security technical system applications are maintained and operational.
- Assists internal teams for fraud investigations and provides status reports regularly.
- Keeps abreast on industry trends and changes in security/fraud systems.
- Develops, reviews, updates, and maintains Security/Fraud Investigation policies and procedures manuals in compliance with regulation and laws.
- Develops technical security controls and methodologies to support Fraud Security
- Ensure fraud security controls are adequate, maintained, backed up and supported
- Oversees the technical security control and process selection, integration and maintenance
- Manage and coordinate Fraud Security projects to mitigate threats and risks to the organization’s
- operations, assets, and data
- Ensure information security systems are functional and maintained
- Responds to inquiries and requests in a timely manner
- Adheres to all policies, procedures, expectations, laws, and regulations
- Supports the NOC vision, core values, business principles, goals, and objectives.
What you will bring to the table as a Senior Fraud Engineer
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Cyber Security certifications preferred, such as from certification groups such as GIAC (SANS), ISACA,
- Offensive Security, ISC, EC-Council
- 10+ years of Information Security hands-on technical experience
- 3+ years of Fraud security control experience
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.