Resident Engineer CMM Support
Looking for a Resident Engineer CMM Support
What you will be doing as a Resident Engineer CMM Support
- Carries responsibility of technical analysis and be technical point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Technical troubleshooting and resolve issues, escalations from customer and overall responsible for the Packet Core network element technical Issue handling. Understanding of technical support model- L1, L2, L3.
- Skillfully coordinate actions and investigation of technical Issues between customer, regional care management and tier2/tier3 product support teams.
- Creation and execution of MOPs upgrades and Updates (to perform activities on the network)
- Organize and participate in pilot, FOA, deployment, software and new feature verification, MOP generation as well as test case creation to execution.
- Supports operations services such as traffic rehomes, network retunes, feature activations, network modification and performance analysis.
- Drive improvement, efficiency and automation of the process and execution of support tasks.
- Drive ongoing Packet Core domain and E2E Support know-how for the team into 5G architectures
- E2E troubleshooting efforts from customer network deployment, implementation phases, projects, FOA and Lab support.
- Provide a weekly status report to the customer/management.
What you will bring to the table as a Resident Engineer CMM Support
- Proven hands on experience in configurating, operating and troubleshooting the various products in the solution – CMM, CBIS, AirFrame.
- Proven experience of hands on end to end 3GPP call flows troubleshooting with core skillset in PaCo technologies.
- Proven experience in cross system logs analyses, call traces and be able to root cause issues in a multi-vendor interoperating network. Have depth of knowledge of the inter-working of those components for the solution in a production network.
- Demonstrated experience in bridging gaps for issues and questions, provide continuity, and act as customer advocate in improvement across the sub-products that make up the solution.
- Demonstrated experience to drive efficiency in day to day task via automation and issue management with downstream support organizations.
- Proven experience in KPI analysis and issue handling.
- Proven customer facing communication skillset for overall solution, status updates of technical troubleshooting and optimization feedback.
- Experience with issue management and communication to internal and external executive level audiences.
- Excel – Visual Basic Knowledge to program and create and customize reports
- PowerPoint knowledge is required.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.