Looking for Field Construction Manager II
Have a look at our job description and if you have the skills and experience mentioned do share your resume. We would love to know you.
What you will be doing as a Field Construction Manager II:
- Will be responsible for effectively managing all aspects of Utility Coordination from electrical design application through power delivery
- Will be responsible for management of Utility Coordination Vendors and Electrical Utilities within an assigned market
- Will be responsible for facilitating regular Utility Coordination Vendor meetings, including Utility Coordination operations reviews, Power Delivery Meetings to discuss all forecasting, project planning, execution issues, progress, risks and roadblocks related to the utility coordination process
- Will Monitors project status and communicates findings to Leadership Team
- Will Ensure that all forecasts within the project management system related to planning, forecasting, scheduling and executing the utility regulated power supply process are maintained and accurate
- Will conduct field verification walks with utility company planner / inspector
- Will overseeing the construction and installation of company-installed utility structures
- Will be responsible for acquiring necessary jurisdictional permits related to the installation of electrical facilities
- Responsible for determining utility installation costs
What you bring to the table as a Field Construction Manager II:
- Must be able to work onsite
- Prior planning or field construction experience with a power or communications utility company
- Must have 2 to-5 years of experience in telecom industry
- Must possess the ability to read project plans and electrical service designs
- Proficiency in Microsoft tool set – Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required
- Certifications per OSHA, Tower Owners, and clients required to be on build site
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.