Looking for Wireless Engineer
What you will be doing as a Wireless Engineer
- Evaluate and customize built-in Wi-Fi and cloud software for advanced home Wi-Fi routers and supporting cloud infrastructures
- Evaluation and customization of automated frequency control (AFC) services and software supporting advanced in-home Wi-Fi routers
- Evaluation of AFC service providers algorithms and protocols needed to support Wi-Fi operation in the 6 GHz band
- Develop and validate correct operation of software and cloud services enabling automated device configuration, reporting of real-time telemetry, and control of embedded devices
- Understand and extend built-in Wi-Fi firmware features and software that enable real-time interaction with cloud infrastructure
What you will bring to the table as a Wireless Engineer
- Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of industry experience
- High level of proficiency working with Linux, C++, Python, and Git
- Experience developing and deploying cloud micro services and features to cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, etc
- Experience working with container and container orchestration systems and tools, such as Docker, Kubernetes, VMware, etc
- Working experience with data manipulation and visualization packages such as Pandas, NumPy, matplotlib, Tableau, etc
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.