Looking for a Construction Manager in West Nyack,NY
What you will be doing as a Construction Manager:
• Collaborating with stakeholders to establish project designs, scope, deliverables and timelines
• Working closely with Real Estate, Equipment Engineers and Facilities Engineers to ensure construction issues are proactively identified and resolved and requirements are met
• Performing weekly report generation through Fuze Tracker for Small Cells, Hubs and In-building sites. Follow-up with responsible engineers ensuring Active Tasks are completed to meet on-air forecasts
• Developing and maintaining detailed schedules for each project and actively managing the scheduled tasks with outside vendors including major milestones, action items, long lead purchases, and any other commitments that would impact the project schedule
• Analyzing implications of changes from the original schedule and taking required corrective actions to ensure the project stays on track
• Providing regular project status reports to management and the project team
• Coordinating and overseeing the issuance of RFQs and the evaluation of responses, based on purchasing requirements, and providing detailed analysis and recommendations for the best candidates
• Holding regular scheduled meeting to review project status and gather updates, identify issues and gather impacted teams, internal and external, for resolution and communication on status and resolution to leadership
What you bring to the table as a Construction Manager:
• Nokia, DC plant design, and general construction knowledge
• Knowledge of fiber installation and standards.
• Experience in telecommunications / data networking or wireless industry.
• Experience and certification on DAS OEM platforms such as Corning, Commscope, Teko/JMA, SpiderCloud, and Nokia MBI
• Knowledge of xPress bid, PeopleSoft, FUZE
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Adobe, Ibwave,
• Required – driver’s license and good driving record
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.