Is it true that you are searching for your next objective on your profession way in telecom? This position might be the following stage toward the achievement
What you will be doing as a Support Engineer
- Lead FOA planning and execution to meet tight deliverable timelines
- Oversee ATP, Group KPI, FOA experiment, highlight testing, and different expectations
- Develop, document, and determine drive routes for field teams to perform optimization and benchmarking
- Identify and resolve issues in network performance based on drive data, OM’s, coverage predictions, etc
- Update CIQ and other documentation as needed for implemented parameter and planet changes
- Responsible for hands on analysis of network performance issues and benchmarking data
- Generate reports, status updates, forecasts, etc. for RF ATP, Test Case, and Cluster Acceptance
What you will bring to the table as a Support Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Solid understanding of 5G parameters and functionality, SA experience a plus
- Must have a strong work ethic, integrity, and work extremely well in a team environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of RSSI/Interference identification, analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution
- Understand correlation between performance issues, performance metrics, RF parameters and layer 3 messaging
- Experienced with different NR frequency bands for eg. Sub6 and mmWave
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.