Manager RAN Engineering
Do you have experience with engineering job and are you looking for a new career opportunity? If yes, then your wait is over! We are hiring for Manager RAN Engineering check out the details below
What you will be doing as Manager RAN Engineering
- Furnishes lead support with NMAC and market groups to investigate/resolve issues with conveyed RF and ORAN frameworks
- Engages and escalates issues with ORAN TIER III team when critical/time sensitive support and resolution is needed
- Update inconvenience tickets with specialized subtleties, plan/coordinate further investigating, support as well as equipment substitution demands
- Supports site monitoring/health checks following maintenance activities
- Works with specialized groups to record investigating steps and strategies to further develop processes
- This position may provide on-call support on a rotational basis
What you will bring to the table as a Manager RAN Engineering
- Engineering or technical degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in the wireless industry
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft products as well as troubleshooting tools
- Understanding of software systems/services running virtualized ORAN functions
- Understanding of ORAN software architectures in a virtualized environment
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.