Is it true that you are searching for your next objective on your profession way in telecom? This position might be the following stage toward the achievement
What you will be doing as an Operations Coordinator
- Liable for any exceptional announcing that might be expected for the actual undertakings to the clients and additionally inner associations
- Help entering jobs and updating jobs in CRM
- Plan slide decks on a case-by-case basis for Senior Administration gatherings
- Liable for the office’s everyday tasks and regulatory exercises
- Take detailed notes during meetings and provide meeting minutes to the team
- Keep an active log of off-site personnel entering remote locations
What you will bring to the table as an Operations Coordinator
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative or project management support role
- Strong computer skills bull in depth knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.