Senior Systems Engineer
Do you have experience with Systems Engineering jobs and are you looking for a new career opportunity? If yes, then your wait is over! We are hiring for a Senior Systems Engineer, check out the details below
What you will be doing as a Senior Systems Engineer
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conduct in-depth sessions introducing new technologies on OpenStack/Kubernetes VM/Container based RAN product line
- Responsible for technical management of new products and software releases to ensure that promised features are delivered with expected performance
- Translate and communicate complex technical design considerations to Samsung sales team and customers
- Provide technical support for the pre-sales process and create compelling technical and business solutions to achieve business goals
What you will bring to the table as a Senior Systems Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in EE/CS is required. Advanced Degree is beneficial
- Must have experience with FCAPS (Fault, Configuration, Performance, Security) management of RAN elements (CU/DU) in wireless networks
- Understanding of 3GPP systems: Core and RAN networks, architecture and protocols is beneficial
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization as well as HQ partners on initiatives
- Experience with virtualized solutions in Wireless Networks Virtualized RAN Application Management / OAM design and development
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.