Licensing Account Analyst
Are you looking for your next destination on your career path in telecom? This position may be the next step toward the success
What you will be doing as a Licensing Account Analyst
- Responsible for customer account reconciliation process
- Interacts with Internal/External customers via telephone email or other correspondence
- Researches and interprets various legal documents and contract terms
- Updates JDE when data issues are identified. These updates directly impact billing payments and FAS13 financials
- Responsible for working on special accounts data integrity reports and projects which may fall as an exception to normal processing
- Provide information as needed to Area Field team members related to contract terms billing and JDE issue
What you will bring to the table as a Licensing Account Analyst
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree equivalent
- One 1 to two 2 years accounting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Able to work independently and meet monthly deadlines
- Strong analysis and reporting capability
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.