Looking for a Data Engineer 2.
What you will be doing as a Data Engineer 2
- You will be a key contributor providing translation of technical issues and key performance indicators to management.
- You will have your finger on the pulse of the 4G/5G customer network.
- You will support the business, representing and administering enhancements and fixes, and provide recommendations for efficiency and improvement.
- Collaborate and work with Remedy development team to enhance ticketing system and identify improvements and needed features, point of escalation for break/fix
- Point of contact for customers and internal users for other systems, their access, and notification of outages
What you will bring to the table as a Data Engineer 2
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- JIRA and ITIL certifications preferred
- Knowledge of wireless network architecture concepts especially in RAN domain
- Advanced creation and administration of dashboard tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- MS Excel advanced knowledge to include creating macros with regular use
- Experience in a TAC or other call center or customer support function
- Excellent analytical skills to investigate and evaluate trending data
- Knowledgeable on 4G and 5G technologies
- Advanced usage of multiple dashboard tools to create visual displays for storytelling of metrics
- Systems administration and architecture experience in a Windows/SQL environment
- Heavy experience with incident management and/or CRM systems to include SalesForce and JIRA
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.