Looking for an Operations Coordinator
What you will be doing as an Operations Coordinator
- Supports Construction Team who oversee multiple projects.
- Responsible for any special reporting that may be required for the projects themselves to the customers and/or internal organizations
- Provide assistance entering jobs and updating jobs in CRM.
- Responsible for helping the Fiber Construction team ensure that all identified milestones on the project are being followed up on and completed in a timely fashion in order to hit the project delivery timelines
- Miscellaneous projects/reports as requested
- Assist with access arrangements for major projects
- Prepare slide decks as needed for Senior Management meetings
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations and administrative activities such as mailing supply inventory and purchasing coordinating building/suite access maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs event planning providing general support to visitors and addressing employee inquiries regarding office management issues
- Taking detailed notes during meetings and provide meeting minutes to the team.
- Keep an active log of off-site personnel entering remote locations.
What you will bring to the table as an Operations Coordinator
- One 1 to three 3 years’ experience in an administrative or project management support role.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
- Mid level Excel experience is necessary to the success in this role.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.