Telecommunications Engineer – II
We are hiring! Look no further Telecommunications Engineer – II position might be the place where you can begin your exciting career
What you will be doing as a Telecommunications Engineer – II
- Responsible deploying enterprise applications
- Able to manage protocol level troubleshooting using Wireshark and similar tools
What you will bring to the table as a Telecommunications Engineer – II`
- Bachelor’s degree in EE/CE/CS
- Experience with developing cloud-based applications
- Excellent communication and advanced presentation skills including demonstrated experience with executive level presentations
- Familiarity with multi-threading, virtual machines and containers ,Familiarity with 3GPP, ETSI, and GSMA telecommunication standards
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.