Looking for a Network Analyst
What you will be doing as Network Analyst
- Plan, validate and deploy network corrective measures as needed
- Provide network troubleshooting documentation and run books for the department
- Continuously review all NMS and EMS systems for process improvement
- Interface directly with customers related to identified chronic issues till resolution
- Investigate and supply TRRs to customers as requested
- Work with support and vendors to resolve complex network problems
- Organize and drive all postmortem meetings till resolution and closure
- Provide weekly ticket review related to all NOC tickets to ensure accuracy and content
- Provide the deep dive analysis through the NMS system to proactively identify network issues
- Provide metrics internal and/or customer facing to management as requested related to team and network performance
- Direct compilation and validation of records and reports concerning network operation and maintenance
What you will bring to the table as a Network Analyst
- 5 years network administration experience with a NOC environment include monitoring and surveillance
- Ability to manage complex issues and drive action items with customers and inter-departments
- Ability to promote cross-functional collaboration and teamwork.
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University in computer science or related area required.
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Certifications in leading networking hardware/software required. Experience with IBM Netcool a plus
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.