Looking for a Transport PM
What you will be doing as a Transport PM
- PM will supervise and coordinate with Company and designated third parties (landlords, utility companies, warehouses, general contractors, etc.) to mobilize construction crews to start site construction and enter actual completion dates in Company Database as it relates to backhaul design and implementation.
- This role will be responsible for managing and driving design and installation teams to select and deploy new backhaul solutions to replace older T1 cell sites.
- You must be able to participate in technical discussions and evaluations of alternative solutions.
- Enforce and comply with company policy and ensure GC’s and/or third party vendor(s) are adhering to the Company policies regarding scanning gear at every touch point as required.
- Coordinate and plan for construction based on all NTP requirements for applicable site.
- Coordinate BOM and material pickup by GC from applicable company warehouse facilities.
- Create and maintain construction schedule, aligning to company’s forecast and requirements to the extent achievable given potential circumstances or factors outside of Supplier's control or ability to mitigate.
What you will bring to the table as a Transport PM
- Experience with design and/or implementation of various cell site backhaul solutions is a plus, including leased Ethernet, FTTC, and MW solutions.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.