Looking for a Project Manager IV.
What you will be doing as a Project Manager IV
- Manage large scale projects that include multiple disciplines or cover across multiple teams.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Oversee the activity associated with projects. Interface with clients and management on a daily basis as to the status of these projects. Ensure workflow is being achieved and milestones are being reached in a timely fashion. Provide management direction, supervision and leadership for the Project Team. Insure the successful completion of all project deliverables, and contract compliance.
- Create and maintain strong Client relations and communication.
- Interpret contracts, communicate scope of work to project team and develop schedule and budget forecasts.
- Conduct Weekly meetings with project staff to review individual site progress; Oversee project tracking and documentation.
- Maintain proper communications and relations with project personnel; coordinate internal resources and ensure the team has competent personnel to accomplish their respective duties.
- Establish, manage and control budget.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
What you will bring to the table as a Project Manager IV
- College degree or equivalent work experience in the wireless industry.
- Extensive knowledge in telecom Including Cellular, Wireless LAN, Fiber, RF, IP, Long-Term Evolution (LTE) and 5G.
- Minimum 10 years of strong working knowledge of all aspects of the wireless development testing and field trials.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing wireless projects through prior experience in lab testing, network deployment projects.
- Excellent computer skills. Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint & Outlook) and project management software.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instruction
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.