Looking for a Project Manager
What you will be doing as a Project Manager
- Responsible for the effective management of all designated projects and their associated budgets and schedules including coordinating all deliverables and requirements of the entire cross-functional project team.
- Ensure all projects are completed according to the underlying contract and to mutually agreed upon timelines of the customer and company and are in accordance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the District Manager/Program Manager and customers are aware of issues that will impact timely project completion or cost and pro-actively seek to identify and communicate any schedule and budget risks.
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion ensuring that all activities including contracting RF design product/equipment ordering permitting regulatory construction optimization site acquisition close-out and hand-off to ops are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget and in accordance with the underlying contract / LSO
- Manage all external vendors necessary for timely completion and within budget.
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
- Lead internal and external deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
What you will bring to the table as a Associate Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Professional PMP Certification preferred
- Three 3 to five 5 years of wireless project management experience or three 3 to five 5 years project management experience in any other industry
- Managing project budgets or related financial experience
- Customer-facing project management experience
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management asset management tower maintenance and property management
- Advanced knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment including regulatory and permitting processes.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with civil inside outside plant construction methods or tower/roof top structural details.
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems critical paths and institute remedies
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.