Looking for an IT ServiceNow Engineer.
What you will be doing as an IT ServiceNow Engineer
- The roles primary responsibilities are to work within our CMDB to achieve specific deliverables related to security and audit initiatives.
- The person in this role will provide hands-on technical expertise to develop code and integrations as a part of architecturally sound solutions to enable the evergreen future state of our CMDB.
- Design and deliver technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. bull Work with CMDB discovery remediation service mapping and application rationalization.
- Perform administration of Software Asset Management in ServiceNow.
- Design and implement short and long-term strategic plans and roadmaps that align with the present and future needs of business.
- Work with Business and Process Owners to understand business requirements and develop robust solutions based on platform strategy.
- Perform administration development documentation and technical support of the ServiceNow platform and integrations including Service Portal MID server Administration Active Directory integration SCCM integration etc.
- Establish administer and monitor security in the environment including the setting of appropriate end-user data access control levels.
- Support the continuous improvement of ITIL processes implemented on ServiceNow including Incident Problem Change Release Asset Configuration CMDB and Knowledge.
What you will bring to the table as an IT ServiceNow Engineer
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- ServiceNow certification is preferred Experience/Minimum Requirements
- Five 5 years experience in ITSM CMDB
- Previous ServiceNow administration and development
- Extensive IT infrastructure experience
- Extensive experience with use of and troubleshooting ServiceNow Discovery
- Extensive experience configuring CMDB dashboards for reviewing duplicates stale or orphaned records with regards to CMDB health
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.