Looking for a Senior 5G RF Optimization Engineer (SME) for Dallas, TX.
What you will be doing as a Senior 5G RF Optimization Engineer (SME):
- Will Performs RF performance activities in customer projects independently, according to project plan and in project managers guidance.
- Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of network quality problems
- Implementation of new features and tuning 5G/4G (LTE) radio network parameters
- Network performance problem detection and solution methods, e.g., throughput issues, drop call rates, access/rach failures etc.
What you will bring to the table as a Senior 5G RF Optimization Engineer (SME):
- MS in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or other related Engineering. Bachelors with 13 or more years of experience also acceptable
- Minimum of 3 years 5G experience
- Minimum of 13-years of work experience in RF Optimization for LTE/VoLTE/ 5G.
- 5G Optimization experience covering Sub6 Optimization; DSS Optimization; mmWave Optimization; VONR, NSA, SA.
- Experience with Multi-Layer Cluster Optimization including 5G/LTE/UMTS.
- Experience with network performance management functions including trending, analysis, monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting.
- Prior experience with 5G/LTE parameters, KPI counters, Operational Performance Indicator (OPI) counters, and associated call scenarios. Skills to review daily KPI reports and identify sites with performance degradation issues is required.
- Must have knowledge of the various drive testing equipment such as JDSU/RAN Advisor, Nemo, TEMS, X-CAL, Windcatcher and FalconSmart.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.