Looking for a Human Resources Business Analyst – II for Basking Ridge, NJ.
What you will be doing as a Human Resources Business Analyst – II:
- Engage with business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand the project to gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes, including interface elements such as menus, tabs, navigation, search, and widgets, that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Leverage user testing and feedback to make product improvements
What you will bring to the table as a Human Resources Business Analyst – II:
- HCI/UI Designer
- User Interface/Human Computer Interaction design/experience:
- 2 years (Preferred) Mobile Design (Preferred)
- Looking for an HCI/UX Designer to turn our Web based platform designs into easy-to-use products for our end users.
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools with the end user in mind.
- If you create both functional and appealing features that address your clients’ needs.
- If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.