RF Optimization Engineer
We are looking for an RF Optimization Engineer
What you will be doing as an Optimization Engineer
- Utilize inventiveness and savvy instinct to give the appropriate plan and advancement of the part of the organization allotted to them
- Need to utilize circumspection on how long to spend on an undertaking in light of the need set by the board
- An RF Engineer must use creativity and sound judgment to provide the proper design and optimization of the portion of the network assigned to them.
- An RF Engineer also has flexibility in managing their workflow on a daily basis.
- An RF Engineer must have the ability to interface with cross-functional team members to gain the support required to accomplish their assignments
What you will bring to the table as an Optimization Engineer
- 5+ years as a RF Engineer or related position
- BS in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent work experience required
- Solid understanding of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory
- Experience with various drive test units
- Past involvement in FCC and FAA filings and it are desirable over zone gatherings
- UNIX, Oracle DB, Excel macros and SQL programming a plus
What you didn’t know about us
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.