Looking for a Project Coordinator in Canonsburg, PA.
What you will be doing as a Project Coordinator:
- Read/interpret customer Radio Frequency Data Sheet RFDS
- Supports a team area or functional group with assigned projects and/or any of the following as assigned correspondence
- Various administration tasks tracking, project deliverables dates and monitoring deadlines and also provide regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise
- Updates necessary tracking systems to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy including third party management systems
- Creates and distribute correspondence relevant to the team project or program internal and external
- Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs continues to monitor for integrity and completeness
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested
What you will bring to the table as a Project Coordinator:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office and the ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
- Experience with telecom construction software TalonView, PACE NORAD, Fuze Scopeworker Magenta Build is a plus
- Understands post notice to proceed NTP construction sequence
- Able to read/interpret customer Radio Frequency Data Sheet RFDS
- Able to pivot to various customer groups/processes
- Ability to thrive and make quick decisions in a dynamic environment
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.