Looking for a Services Coordinator in Canonsburg, PA
What you will be doing as a Services Coordinator:
- Responsible for supporting our Small Business customer base by managing the customers business needs as well as retaining and growing the overall customer relationship to meet company goals and objectives.
- Work closely with Inside Acquisition Team and Sales Management to seamlessly service the customers
- Responsible for revenue protection and churn of our Small Business Customer Base
- Act as the primary post-installation contact as well as the liaison between customer and company internal partners to ensure strong service and response to customer needs
- Process customer to move/add/change orders to fulfill customer requests
- Manage account billing inventory trouble tickets SLA and credit inquiries with internal groups and work with the customer on any service-related issues
- Onboard customers to the Business Portal
- Drive renewal negotiations
What you will bring to the table as a Services Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business Sales or related field preferred
- 2 years of outside sales and or customer-facing management experience
- Telecom experience preferred
- Proven project management experience
- CRM and Microsoft Office experience
- Proven ability to work well with external and internal customers
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet all deadlines
- Ability to foster teamwork and partner across functions to deliver seamless service to the customer
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.