Looking for a Marketing Consultant Professional – II in Cary, NC.
What you will be doing as a Marketing Consultant Professional – II:
- Amplify the Company’s Channel brand in the marketplace which includes frequent mentions in Channel outlets, industry news articles, monthly Partner Network article and Author company's Channel articles
- Identify industry events and coordinate leadership attendance which includes I/T Channel forums, technology events (example Big 5G Event), association by segmentation, technology influencers to help tell story, link to joy spreadsheet, vendor communities and through leadership and peer groups
- Identify program award opportunities and execute all applications responsible for Channel Advertising / social media, paid advertising (banner ad linking back to our site), paid search, bi-weekly or ad hoc Channel social posts on all company’s social media outlets, amplifying awards / events / news via social media and coordinating with Channel and marketing for internal and external communications
What you will bring to the table as a Marketing Consultant Professional – II:
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a social media manager or PR Agency experience
- Hands on experience in content management
- Media Relations experience and a proven track record of securing top-tier and industry/trade press.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.