You will initiate and manage multiple projects for network builds and for network equipment decommissions.
What you will be doing as a Data Network Engineer II:
- Will initiate and manage multiple projects for network build
- Will initiate and manage multiple projects network equipment decommission
- Will interface with various organizations to complete network build and/or equipment decommission projects
- Will successfully integrate with the existing Private Data Network Implementation team
What you will bring to the table as a Data Network Engineer II:
- Knowledge of Data Networks
- Experience with project management
- Experience managing multiple network build projects
- Experience with using various back office systems simultaneously
- desired – Knowledge of carrier’s Private Data Networks
- desired – Experience with carrier’s network build projects
- desired Experience managing projects involving the installation and activation of network equipment including router and switch installs, card/blade augments, and network/infrastructure circuit activation
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.