Looking for a Wireless Software Developer
What you will be doing as a Wireless Software Developer
- Evaluation and customization of embedded Wi-Fi and cloud software for advanced in-home Wi-Fi routers and the supporting cloud infrastructure
- Evaluation and customization of automated frequency control (AFC) services and software supporting advanced in-home Wi-Fi routers
- Evaluation of AFC service providers algorithms and protocols needed to support Wi-Fi operation in the 6 GHz band
- Develop and validate correct operation of software and cloud services enabling automated device configuration, reporting of real-time telemetry, and control of embedded devices
- Understanding and extending embedded Wi-Fi firmware features and software enabling real-time interactions with cloud infrastructure
- Leading and participating in design reviews of embedded and cloud software
- Writing well-organized and efficient code
What you will bring to the table as a Wireless Software Developer
- Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of industry experience
- High level of proficiency working with Linux, C++, Python, and Git
- Experience developing and deploying cloud micro services and features to cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience working with container and container orchestration systems and tools, such as Docker, Kubernetes, VMware, etc.
- Working experience with data manipulation and visualization packages such as Pandas, NumPy, matplotlib, Tableau, etc.
- Experience developing wireless embedded systems and software for Wi-Fi AP and IoT devices, including OpenWRT, OpenSync, MQTT, etc.
- Experience working with machine learning techniques such as SciKitLearn, PyTorch, etc.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.