Looking for a Network Engineer 4 for Plano, TX.
What you will be doing as a Network Engineer 4:
- The role of the Wireless Networks Team is to support our carrier customers through innovative technology road map
- You will design and plan wireless radio communications systems, including radio propagation modeling and prediction, interference analysis, frequency coordination, cell site equipment layout, parameter definition, and ancillary equipment
- You will provide suggestions and analysis of large wireless network performance
- You will assist in the Deployment and Optimization of these networks you will need to resolve a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways
- You will use your expertise to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- You will interact across multifunctional groups and with customers driving the ownership of those relationships
- Assist with creation of Test Plan, Trouble Reports, automation scripts, MOP, etc. & generate of problem reports, and insuring the satisfactory resolution of all problems
- Prepares reports, compiles and analyzes data, and engineering information for the effective communication of processes, results, plans, recommendations and conclusion
What you will bring to the table as a Network Engineer 4:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering with more than 10 years of directly related experience required
- Must have strong knowledge and experience with 4G and 5G Standards, Deployment, Test, Optimization and Troubleshooting
- Knowledge and experience in NR NSA and SA 3GPP standard.
- Must be able to write, read, analyze, and interpret technical journals and procedures
- Must be able to support presentation of technical information in various business settings to audiences of varying backgrounds
- Must be able to troubleshoot RF related issues
- Strong knowledge in LTE/5G Air Interface, PHY, MAC, RLC, RRC and PDCP layers
- Must have a valid US driver’s license
- Ability to travel sporadically during the project -50%
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.