Looking for a Construction Manager II/III
If you think that your skillset and experience matches the ones mentioned below, then please do apply for this role.
What you will be doing as a Construction Managers:
- Deal with the start to finish cycle of offering work to sellers, organizing work orders and guaranteeing ideal installments to merchants
- Develop analytic methodologies to identify, recommend and lead implementation on areas of opportunity within key initiatives
- Analyze all site development project documentation for accurateness, completeness and approve site-specific documents
- Coordinate and manage vendors performing QC/QA Inspections, final punch and site acceptance walks.
- Work with vendors to coordinate BOM’s, NTPCoordinate and manage vendors performing QC/QA Inspections, final punch and site acceptance walks
- Responsible for ensuring resources (people and equipment) needed to support field-based efforts are available
- Create and keep up with precise and complete records for site advancement projects and arrange and deal with numerous contending projects
- Function as a feature of a group to test and screen new drives, assemble bits of knowledge, and further develop processes for future projects
- Clearly and effectively articulate well thought-out analysis and solutions to management and Track deliverables, conduct timely data entry and provide real-time status reporting
- Work well as both an autonomous contributor and member of a larger team
What you bring to the table as a Construction Managers:
- Must be able to work onsite
- 4 – 7 years of related experience
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in telecom industry
- Should have the ability to apply objective, analytical, and orderly thinking to develop solutions to complex problems
- Have the ability to communicate findings to management, implement innovative business solutions, and develop real-time fixes to employee and project impacting issues
- Have the ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination and CAD drawings
- Eager to continually learn and ability to self-manage projects
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.