Looking for an Onsite Construction Manager in Fayetteville, AR
What you will be doing as a Construction Manager:
- Manage the end-to-end process of bidding work to vendors, coordinating work orders and ensuring timely payments to vendors. Take ownership and develop a thorough understanding of key employee and customer impacting initiatives through analysis of current programs
- Develop analytic methodologies to identify, recommend and lead implementation on areas of opportunity within key initiatives
- Analyze all site development project documentation for accurateness and completeness and approve site-specific documents
- Responsible for ensuring resources (people and equipment) needed to support field based efforts are available
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete files for site development projects and Organize and manage multiple competing projects
- Work as part of a team to test and monitor new initiatives, gather insights, and improve processes for future programs
- Clearly and effectively articulate well thought-out analysis and solutions to management and Track deliverables, conduct timely data entry and provide real-time status reporting.
- Work well as both an autonomous contributor and member of a larger team
What you bring to the table as a Construction Manager:
- Must be able to work onsite in Little Rock, AR
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in telecom industry
- Ability to apply objective, analytical, and orderly thinking to develop solutions to complex problems
- Ability to communicate findings to management, implement innovative business solutions, and develop real-time fixes to employee and project impacting issues.
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination and CAD drawings.
- Superior conceptual and numerical analytic skills and Proficient use of MS Office Suite and Access
- Desire to continually learn and ability to self-manage projects
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.