Looking for Quality Engineer 3 in Berkeley Heights, NJ.
What you will be doing as a Quality Engineer 3:
- Understand the carrier defined test plans, 3GPP test plans and plan the test execution as per product test scope requirement.
- Tracking project test status, dependencies, consolidating test status & issues from all labs and send daily test status reports.
- Raise PLMs/QC SRs for the issues identified during test process, discuss with R&D to get the fixes, and plan the validation.
- Review the test status reports & finalize test result reports.
What you will bring to the table as a Quality Engineer 3:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field required.
- 4+ years’ experience working on Qualcomm/LSI chipset based mobile devices is required.
- Experience in test management or test execution of 4G/5G 3GPP test plans or Operator defined LC/IOT test plans.
- Knowledge of LTE/5G/IMS/RCS – 3GPP specifications and North American carrier requirements/test plans.
- Knowledge on QCOM log analysis tools: QXDM and QCAT.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.