Looking for Network QA Engineer – 4 5G System Test Engineer in Plano, TX
What you will be doing as a Network QA Engineer – 4 5G System Test Engineer:
- Responsible for Test execution in customer lab, Report creation and customer presentation.
- Response for writing MOPs and validating procedures in lab.
- Analyzing the product and feature requirements, converting them into system test cases and execution to ensure product meets customer spec.
- Aid in product & feature performance analysis, evaluation of new product & SW releases
- Perform detailed analysis of 4G& 5G Wireless Protocols
- Responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting the issues
- Educate our customers on Client’s new products and services both individually and in a team environment.
- Ensures that customer commitments are achieved according to plan.
- Works closely with various support organizations, logistics, and cross- functional teams from SEA and client HQ to achieve successful new product rollouts and developments.
What you will bring to the table as a Network QA Engineer – 4 5G System Test Engineer:
- Experience on Virtualization and Kubernetes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in EE/CS with 8+ years of directly related experience is required.
- Experience in bring up network element in lab and field
- Good understanding on 4G & 5G concepts such as DL/UL scheduling, LTE power control, Beamforming fundamentals, MIMO, ENDC.
- Strong knowledge in 4G& 5G air interface and call processing technologies and network architecture specifically focused on Radio Access Network
- Good understanding of overall Wireless systems with emphasis on PHY, MAC, RLC, RRC and PDCP layers
- Working experience in Lab testing and IOT testing is preferred, Understanding of IOT technologies including, S1 & X2 Interface
- Experience in EMS systems, managing network elements, software upgrades, MOP verification
- Experience with SW development is beneficial
- Understanding of 3GPP systems: Core and RAN networks, HW as well as SW architecture
- Experience with test tools including protocol analyzers, XCAL/QXDM, Wireshark, Channel Emulator, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, etc.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.