Looking for Site Acquisition Specialist in Irvine, CA.
What you will be doing as a Site Acquisition Specialist:
- Serve as primary point of contact for a specific group of sites and oversees site development activities, including leasing, permitting, and land use processing.
- Drive vendors for jurisdictional approvals, including tracking and reviewing applications and presentations before governmental or architectural review boards.
- Coordinate with engineering department to obtain information necessary for entitlement applications (RF Affidavits, propagation maps, photo-simulations, etc.)
- Work closely with other workgroups (e.g., transport, construction, etc.) to coordinate site development activities
- Draft correspondence and business case justifications.
- Manage all site documentation pertaining to the site acquisition process.
- Review and approve site-specific documents for quality and completeness.
- Ensure Regulatory requirements met
- Monitor and track progress on all open transactions, ensuring database data current/accurate
- Interface with landlords and governmental agencies.
- Organize and prioritize multiple competing projects.
What you will bring to the table as a Site Acquisition Specialist:
- Understand permitting, zoning processes end to end and how to navigate the permitting and leasing process SoCal for new site builds
- Must be very strong with Excel; role would involve keeping trackers up to date, organized and inputting data/data management.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.