We are currently looking for Construction Managers
If you are searching for a new job this position can be a kickstart to your career!
What you will be doing as a Construction Managers:
- Will develop strategy for subcontracting construction bidders, considering cost, team availability, quality of work product, etc
- Will review and correct zoning plans and construction drawings
- Will interface with the site and project management teams to ensure timely delivery of sites
- Will manage vendors, dates and trackers
- Will report project status and performance data to management
- Will coordinate hand construction activities including site walks and inventory coordination
- Ensure permits are closed out correctly
- Ensure that power deliveries are synchronized with construction activities
What you will bring to the table as a Construction Managers:
- Minimum of 3 years wireless construction management experience
- A successful track record of construction projects (on time, within budget)
- An adventurous spirit; flexible, innovative, and capable of managing multiple projects and responsibilities in extreme time-critical settings
- Results focused leadership using energetic and positive communication skills
- Natural ability to work with all levels of management, staff, and vendors
- An affinity for analytics, acute attention to detail, and decisive in nature
- Previous experience being part of a carrier buildout team
- Solid understanding of microwave in a wireless environment from versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our career’s website
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.