Looking for Site Acquisition Specialist in Bingham Farms, MI.
What you will be doing as Site Acquisition Specialist:
- Working with site acquisition vendors to identify candidates for specific land leases based on customer criteria, owner interest and jurisdictional zoning and/or land use regulations
- Negotiating lease acquisitions and lease amendments required for telecommunications installations
- Overseeing specific leasing operations and ensuring that assignment and scheduling of related work follows agreed upon timelines
- Assisting in and/or overseeing the completion of zoning and permit applications for submittal to jurisdictions and coordinating the zoning process with outside counsel and vendors
- Working directly with site acquisition vendors and/or other side acquisition and construction personnel to provide site acquisition documentation in DPC’s site acquisition software platform or any other platform designated by DPC in DPC’s sole and absolute discretion
- Coordinating, ordering and tracking title, surveys, environmental reports, structural analysis, regulatory reports, lease exhibits, constructions plans and drawings as required
- Obtaining landlord approval on construction drawings and zoning and/or permit applications through site acquisition vendors
- Preparing and updating site status reports and/or databases, site close-out packages and attending client meetings and/or deployment calls as required
What you bring to the table as a Site Acquisition Specialist:
- 3 plus years of experience in the cellular or telecommunications industry as an Site Acquisition Specialist required
- Must be experienced in Rooftop, Collocation and Greenfield is preferred but not required
- Experience in Vendor Management is required
- The selected candidate will need to work onsite
- Must be well organized, communicate well, and be able to handle multiple tasks/projects
- Must show aptitude and desire to learn and advance in a
- Proficient in office computer applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.