Are you looking for your next destination on your career path in the IT space? Look no further, this Sr. C++ Software Engineer position may be the next step toward the success you’re searching for!
What you will be doing as a Sr. C++ Software Engineer:
- Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements, and conducts analysis to determine integration needs
- Designs new software and web applications, supports applications under development and customizes current applications
- Develops software update process for existing applications. Assists in the roll-out of software releases
- Keeps current with technological developments within the industry
- Provides technical leadership throughout the design process and guidance with regards to practices, procedures and techniques
- Assists in tracking and evaluating performance metrics. Ensures team delivers software on time, to specification and within budget
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements
- Displays expertise in knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts and skills and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty
What you will bring to the table as a Sr. C++ Software Engineer:
- Deep understanding of what it means to build systems at scale – if you love articles on highscalability.com you’ll fit right in
- A strong grasp of software architecture (either through a degree or from learning it themselves)
- Experience with optimizing performance, scaling and data modeling
- An ability to think about and tackle problems analytically
- Significant experience with compiled programming languages such as C++, Java, Golang, or Rust
- Experience working with data warehousing solutions like Snowflake and distributed databases such as Aerospike
- Comfort in a Linux ecosystem
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.