Looking for DH Lead Site Reliability Engineer in New York, NY.
What you will be doing as a DH Lead Site Reliability Engineer:
- Designing our next generation of observability tooling, taking us from what we have now to something capable of tying together metrics, logs, and traces.
- Overhauling our (very large!) scale load balancers, exploring envoy and other technologies for the second generation of these.
- Improve our Kubernetes platform, exploring additional technologies like service meshes, improved load balancing, autoscaling improvements, taking advantage of spot instance fleets.
- Work with other engineers to rearchitect and rebuild some of the core services their teams rely on to be more efficient and cost effective.
- Standardizing our approaches to observability so it’s easy for a developer to do the right thing.
- Move our terraform automation to be backed by terraform cloud.
What you will bring to the table as a DH Lead Site Reliability Engineer
- Bachelor's or master’s degree.
- At least 10 years of experience in the infrastructure space
- Experience in large scale cloud environments (thousands of servers)
- Experience in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Strong experience in Observability (monitoring and alerting) at large scale
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Experience with high performance networking
- Experience with low level performance tuning (kernel, knowing how to use ebpf tools to understand what to tune, etc)
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.