Seeking a qualified and enthusiastic Outside Plant Inspector to support a nationally leading telecommunications buildout supporting 5G and other future technology initiatives.
What you will be doing as an OSP Inspector:
- You will be overseeing, inspecting, and monitoring general contractor (GC) field work of underground and aerial cable/fiber construction to ensure results meet customer standards and local regulations
- Scheduling workforces and inspections with vendors, managers, and local agencies
- Performing walkouts and inspecting sites for safety, construction correctness of paths, measurements, designs, and quality control (QC)
- Advising GC’s of violations and recommending adjustments
- Validating as-builts and project closeout documentation to confirm red-line changes, as well as ensuring that invoicing aligns with completed construction activities
What you will bring to the table as an OSP Inspector:
- Looking for someone who has 5-7 years of strong OSP field and construction experience (aerial & underground)
- Someone that is self-motivated, as this position will be almost 100% field-based and autonomous
- Ideally, you will have hands-on experience completing quality control inspections in the field
- Must have experience working with and managing GC’s in the field
- Must be able to read construction prints and keep field notes daily
- Must possess strong computer skills, as you will be required to update trackers, upload QC data, and distribute data to your teams
- Must be able to use your own vehicle and work overtime as needed
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.