Immediate need for a RF Engineer II!
What you will be doing as a RF Engineer II:
- RF Engineer II is responsible for performing moderately complex RF engineering activities supporting the design, development, and optimization of a wireless network.
- Performing radio propagation modeling and prediction to determine cell site location, determining equipment and power configurations, forecasting channel capacity requirements, planning, and optimizing system traffic and developing design standards to ensure system quality.
- Responsible for conducting moderately complex network system administration and design engineering activities to maximize network capacity.
- Performs engineering functions related to interconnect equipment and facilities, signaling systems, switches, and traffic.
- Responsible for independently performing professional engineering assignments in functional area which involves the planning, evaluation and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- In-depth Understanding of LTE BTS Installation, Configuration, Maintenance, and Trouble Shooting
- Responsible for equipment powered up and testing in a standalone environment including cable connections
- Ensure the lasted software and the correct configurations are loaded into the equipment
What you bring to the table as a RF Engineer II:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-7 years’ experience and In-depth knowledge of LTE Cell site Commissioning and integration.
- Strong working knowledge of RF wireless technologies and products.
- A demonstrated understanding of multiple backhauls network topologies and associated Radio access network (RAN) and Optical / Microwave Transmission infrastructure Proficient with Internet Protocol (IP) networking
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, MS Windows products, and databases.
- Working knowledge of vendor Element Management Systems (EMS).
- Experience integrating and troubleshoot all components of Wireless and Fixed network
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.